Taste some of Belgium's beers as you visit top bars on this guided tour in Brussels. Bolster your beer knowledge and learn about what's in the glass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside Scott's Bar. Your guide will be wearing a red t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years and older to enjoy the beer tasting so please bring a valid photo ID
- The activity provider supports responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- The exact end location may vary depending on the day, but all the bars visited during the beer tour are located in the city center
- Children under 18 years old can join this tour without beer tasting