Learn the story of chocolate and its transformation into finished products at the Choco-Story Brussels museum. Explore the culture of cocoa as you walk through the exhibits, see a demonstration by a chocolatier and enjoy chocolate tastings.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, Dutch, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Choco-Story Brussels, Rue de l'étuve 41, 1000, BrusselsOpen in Google Maps ⟶