Marvel at historic railway locomotives and other artifacts from railway history at Train World in Brussels. Located in the old Schaarbeek railway station, the museum's impressive collection includes the oldest preserved locomotive in continental Europe
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Place Princesse Elisabeth 5, 1030 Brussels (easy to reach on foot from Schaerbeek railway station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Train World is entirely accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Facilities at the museum include wireless internet, a parking lot and restaurant
- Train World is open from 10:00 to 17:00 daily (closed Mondays). The ticket office and entry doors close at 15:30
- It is recommended that you plan at least 1.2 hours for your visit to Train World