This leisurely tour combines the mountain scenery of Monschau and the picture-postcard town of Cologne. Travel through history in the ancient city center of Cologne, from the Roman remains and medieval buildings, to its elegant modern shopping paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Brussels City Tours office, Grasmarkt 82, 1000 Brussels.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes