Explore the “Venice of the North” on a guided day trip of Bruges, with round-trip transfers from Brussels. Explore one of the most fascinating medieval cities in Europe with a Spanish-speaking guide, and go to the Lake of Love and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the "Venice of the North" on a fully-guided tour of Bruges
- Walk by the side of canals in the historic UNESCO-listed heart
- Taste some of the famous chocolates of Bruges
- Marvel at the monuments of Castle Square and Market Square
- Go to tranquil city oases, such as the Minnewaterpark and Begijnhof
- Round-trip bus transfers from Brussels (Brussels-Bruges-Brussels)
- Spanish-speaking guide
- City map and recommendations
- Discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums etc.)
- Entrance tickets
- Since January 1, 2018, Bruges has a new regulation for the management of tourist visits. On certain occasions, the company must perform the service using radios with headphones. Due to the contamination that implies using disposable helmets, we ask our clients to contribute their own to avoid the problem and collaborate with the environment. For those customers who do not have their own, the company will make available disposable for only € 1.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Hilton Grand Place Hotel at the Central Station in BrusselsOpen in Google Maps ⟶