Explore one of Europe's best preserved medieval cities on a 7-hour day trip to Bruges from Brussels, and take a 4-hour guided walking tour on arrival. Take the train across country to discover the canals and architecture of the "Venice of the North."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Despite there being charged baggage lockers at the train station in Bruges, it is recommended that you only bring what you feel comfortable carrying on a walking tour
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you in the direction of some great food spots
- Please note that if you are doing the tour on a weekday (Monday - Friday), your guide will return to Brussels on the train with you. On Saturdays and Sundays, you can return to Brussels at your own time
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Children under 12 are welcome to join this tour for free. The local tour operator reserves the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining their tours