Taste the famous chocolates of Brussels at a workshop with a Master Chocolatier. Learn to make sweet Belgian treats and take a tour of the city’s top chocolate shops. This tour is a chocoholic's dream excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Godiva Chocolate Shop. Look for a guide wearing a blue jacket with the Brussels Walking Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Group tour of no more than 25 people