Enjoy a Brussels chocolate tour with a local tour guide and a Belgian chocolate tasting. Visit some of the best chocolate shops in the city and learn everything about the origins of Belgian chocolate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Starts in front of the tower of City Hall on Grand Place/Grote Markt. Just look for the guides with the 'free tour' red umbrellas, t-shirts, and name badges.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Please keep in mind that the 'Infant' ticket option doesn't include chocolate tastings