Journey through the history of Brussels' beer brewing on an expert guided tour and sample some of the city's most famous brews! Visit historic cafes, learn all about beer tasting etiquette and see iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Grand'Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles; outside Godiva in the Grand'Place. Your guides will be wearing a blue jacket or sweater with a Brussels Walking Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 20 participants.