Journey through the history of Brussels' beer brewing on a guided tour and sample some of the city's most famous brews. Visit historic cafes, learn all about beer tasting etiquette, and see iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Grand'Place 21, outside Godiva in the Grand'Place. Your guide will be wearing a blue jacket or sweater with a Brussels Walking Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 20 participants.