Visit this icon of Brussels and Belgium and a creation that’s unique in the history of architecture. The emblematic vestige of the World’s Fair in Brussels in 1958, the Atomium is the most popular attraction in Europe's capital city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please proceed to the ticketing pavilion at the Atomium.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Apart from the upper sphere, which is accessible by lift, the rest of the Atomium is not easy to access for people with restricted mobility, and unfortunately it is not suitable for wheelchairs
- There are 80 steps to walk up and 167 steps to walk down, and it is impossible to avoid this
- You are advised to visit when the attraction opens and to avoid peak time (between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM) when there is a large influx of visitors
- After 3:30 PM the flow of visitors tends to reduce
- During the holiday periods, the attraction can be very crowded which can cause longer waiting times
- You are invited to check the activity provider's Facebook and Google pages which shows the number of visitors in real time
- Due to COVID, your admission time may be somewhat delayed due to slower lines for the elevator