Visit Antwerp, Belgium’s diamond and fashion capital, city of Peter Paul Rubens, and the current second biggest port of Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Discover the rich architectural heritage of the city of Antwerp.
- Visit Belgiums diamond and fashion capital
- Marvel at the sights
- Local guide
- Round-trip by train
- Visit a diamond workshop
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Our Lady
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Grand-Place Brussels. Look for the white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces.
- Departure from Brussels every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 am.
- Price: 34, 00€ pp.(free for children under 12 years old).
- Free entrance to a diamond cutting factory.
- Extra 6,00€, to enter the Cathedral of Our Lady, where you visit the paintings of Rubens.
- Meeting point: Grand-Place in front of the “Tourist Information Office” at 10:30 am.