Learn to prepare, bake, and enjoy your own delicious Belgian waffles at a 1.5-hour waffle making workshop in Brussels. Eat as many waffles as you can! Ideal for hen parties, team-building exercises, or as an alternative activity for families.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's own private venue located on "Voldersstraat 30, Brussel" (same as "Rue des Foulons 30, Bruxelles," as every street in Brussels has 2 names). Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the starting time of the activity as the local partner will still be in the process of setting up the workshop and won't be able to take care of you. Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/p2vhh27Zm844zHMS8Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Hen parties, families and team building groups are welcome
- Milk free, gluten free, and vegan workshops are available on request. All workshops are vegetarian friendly