Discover the sights and attractions of Brussels at your own pace with a user-friendly city card. Get access to some of the best museums and tourist attractions, and enjoy exclusive discounts on tours and at partner shops, bars and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) at one of the local partner's offices: • Grand Place, 1000 Bruxelles, which is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on December 24 and 31, and closed on December 25 and January 1, • or Mont des Arts BIP, Rue Royale 2, which is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekends and bank holidays, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on December 24 and 31, and closed on December 25 and January 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that discounts at participating shops, restaurants and bars are for single use only. However, the discounts remain valid even after your Brussels Card has expired
- To obtain a discount, simply present the Brussels Card and the corresponding voucher
- As a general rule, children below 12 years old do not need a Brussels Card as they are entitled to discounts at most museums and attractions. Access is often free for children up to 5 years old, with discounts of up to 50% off for children between 6 and 12 years old. Students also often benefit from special entrance fees at museums and attractions.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays
- The ticket cannot be reimbursed and cannot be returned or exchanged. No ticket duplicate will be issued, even if the ticket is lost or stolen
- The public transport ticket is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the first use in a bus, tram or metro. This first use doesn’t have to coincide with the first time you visit a museum