Experience the biodiversity of Julian Rocks "Nguthungulli" Nature Reserve, an underwater ecosystem located just off the coast of Byron Bay, on a snorkeling tour with a marine baiologist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The boat takes off at Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour. The team will be waiting to greet you on the jetty 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. Please ensure to leave plenty of time on your journey as the vessel cannot wait for you if you are late. You can find further details on our boarding location and where to park on the activity provider's direct website.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to ocean and weather conditions so we do not advise to book your trip for the last day of your vacation, in case the tour needs to be rescheduled
- If at any point during the activity crew members determine that snorkelers are unable to swim competently, they will not be able to participate in the activity and will be asked to remain on the vessel
- It is a requirement to be a comfortable swimmer for snorkeling activities at the Julian Rocks Nature Reserve, which is too deep to stand and can experience ocean currents. All participants must be able to swim 200 meters unassisted before booking