Climb aboard a funicular from Downtown Como and take in breathtaking views over Lake Como. Admire the beautiful mountain landscapes as you pass through different towns. Have a delicious lunch in a typical baita. Return to Lake Como by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide in front of the funicular station in Downtown Como • 5-minute walk from Como Lago train station • Trains depart every 30 minutes from MilanoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This trekking activity is suitable for walkers and even untrained and involves some steep descents. The vertical downhill gradient is 400 meters. Be prepared and equipped to walk in the woods for some hours
- If you're planning on booking this tour between November 2023 and March/April 2024, please note that the pier of Torno will will be closed for maintanance work. The boat ride will be replaced by a bus ride from Torno to Como.