Bruges is known as the “Venice of the North” and it is one of the most visited medieval cities in Europe: 4 million tourists visit this city every year. You will enjoy a guided tour in Spanish in this wonderful city.
What to Expect
At 10.30 am you'll be picked up at the tourist office located in the Central Station of Bruges. From there, you will start the visit of Bruges, a city located 100 km northwest of the Belgian capital, and only 15 km from the North Sea.
Come and discover the charm of “the Venice of the North” and the reason why its historical center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the tour along the city you'll see the Lake of Love, the Begijnhof (founded in 1245), the Walplein Square, the Stoofstraat, the Old St. John’s Hospital, the Church of Our Lady, the Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, Rozenhoedkaai, the Tanners Square (Huidenvettersplein), the Burg Square with the Gothic Town Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, the Market Square (Grote Markt) with the Belfort.
At the end of the visit, the guide will answer all your questions inside the Beer Museum of Bruges. The guide will recommend you places to have lunch outside of the tourist area. They will give you advice about the famous Belgian beer, and about places to see outside the route, including museums.
- Spanish speaking guide
- City map and recommendations about the country
- Discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums ...)
At the entrance of the tourist office in the Central Train Station of Bruges.
Know Before You Go
• There is no fee if a cancellation is made at least 48 hours before the trip day (local time Belgium)
• If a cancellation is made in the 48 hours prior to the day of the trip, 50% of the total cost will be charged
• If the client does not show up, the total cost of the visit will be charged