Journey back in time and experience life in the Middle Ages through audio, video, and virtual reality.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the ticket booth at the Historium Bruges, 1 Market Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Medical mask
- Flash photography
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The Historium Bruges and all its facilities are wheelchair accessible. One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium Bruges
- For security reasons, the Historium Bruges is not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the front desk first
- Minimum age is 3 years.
- Recommended minimum age for the Historium Virtual Reality is 11 years. Younger visitors are also allowed if accompanied by an adult.
- Information about museums, bus and train times, walking tours etc. can be found at the Tourist Information Point, open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except December 25 and January 1