Learn how to become a chocolate maker and create your own Belgian chocolates. You can master the tips and tricks required to make delicious praline and mendiant chocolates, throughout a 2.5-hour workshop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please use the side door on Klaverstraat to get inside the workshop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity hosts up to 21 participants per workshop due to the popularity of this activity (this figure will be broken into 2 teams of 10, after which you will work as 2 or 3 participants per chocolate machine)
- The dark chocolate used in this experience is by definition gluten free and dairy free
- Spectators are not welcome, as they bring an awkward atmosphere to the class environment
- Children under the age of 12 are not admitted (for children a waffle workshop activity is recommended)