See spectacular Horizontal Falls on an all-in-one half-day tour from Broome. Enjoy a scenic seaplane flight landing in Talbot Bay, a fast boat ride through the falls, and the Kimberley scenery and hospitality before your return flight back to Broome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy pick-up from local Broome accommodation.
- Experience a scenic seaplane flight from Broome to the Horizontal Falls
- Sit back and hold on for an exhilarating thrill ride on a fast boat
- Enjoy a leisurely scenic cruise and take in the breathtaking scenery of Talbot Bay
- Take a refreshing swim in a huge crocodile and shark free cage
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast or Barramundi barbecue lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Scenic seaplane flight from Broome to the Horizontal Falls
- Fast boat ride through the Horizontal Falls
- Scenic cruise along surrounding bays and creeks
- Swim in the crocodile and shark-free cage and try fish feeding
- Cooked breakfast or Barramundi BBQ lunch
- Scenic seaplane flight from Talbot Bay to Broome
- Pickup from private residences
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from local hotels and resorts in Broome. Private residences are not included.
- Dietary requirements may be catered for if 24 hours notice is provided.
- Passengers must arrange their own travel insurance.
- Tours operate seasonally from April to October and exact season commencement and conclusion dates are subject to change.
- Weight restrictions mean all guests must declare their correct weight at the time of booking and we cannot take passengers over 120kg. Guests will be weighed at the airport and if they are over their declared weight they may be refused boarding and no refund will be given.
- The Horizontal Falls are a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis. The local partner cannot guarantee passage through the narrow gap on all days.
- Pregnant women may only join the tour if they hold a clearance certificate from a medical practitioner.