Admire some of the most spectacular displays of lights in the world on this sightseeing tour. Visit Dyker Heights, famous for its Christmas decorations, and enjoy views of the Manhattan skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Treehaus Liquor Store. Please look out for your tour guide who will be holding a sign saying "Christmas Tour." The guide will then show you where the bus is located.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Children up to 3 years old don't need a ticket as long as they sit on an adult's laps
- The tour can last from 3.5 hours to a little more than 4 hours, depending on the traffic
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1-hour walking tour of Dyker Heights)
- The illuminated houses cannot be seen from the bus
- Restrooms are available on the bus