New York: Insider Art Tour of Bushwick Brooklyn
From $65 per personBook now
- Enjoy a street art walk through famous Five Points and Troutman Street
- Have a welcome drink (wine or juice)
- Get a art swag bag with art gifts and valuable information about how to start an art collection
- Listen to a curator led talk at the innovative art space
- Enjoy insider access for locals and tourists alike
“When you have a really great studio visit, it’s a little bit like a great therapy session. Is the artist the therapist? Or the visitor? It’s really great if the role goes back and forth. Both of you get insights into something you hadn’t thought about in a certain way before. That’s what art does—it gets people thinking in new ways. You go out of a conversation like that feeling energized.” — Elizabeth Armstrong, Curator
Join for an insider look at the art world, from the source. You will meet and hear from working Brooklyn artists in their studio and take home a small piece of original art from one of the artists or a swag bag of art related goodies. The tour is interactive and experiential and mediums involved include paint, neon, sculpture and more.
- Studio visits
- Art swag bag
- Tour guide
- Gratuity for the tour guide
Jefferson Street L Subway Station. The group will meet at the entrance of the station at street level nearest Jefferson Street (not Starr Street) on the north side. There is a covered area at the top of the stairs in case of rain. There will be a group of people, but do not worry, the tour guide will find you if you don’t see a group or are there before others.
Product ID: 63994