Experience the best of Brooklyn’s legendary Christmas light displays on a guided walking tour in NYC. Stroll through the Dyker Heights neighborhood that's vibrantly lit up with dazzling decorations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a 60 to 70-minute ride from Midtown Manhattan or 45 minutes from Downtown Manhattan. It is not advisable to take a taxi or Uber. This may take a very long time (60 minutes or longer).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We meet near the subway, then it's a walk of about 15 minutes to reach the lights
- The total walking distance of this tour is approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers).