Brooklyn: 1.5-Hour Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
- See the top home displays of Christmas decorations in New York City
- Discover the story behind the Dyker Heights tradition of holiday lights
- Hear about Lucy Spata and see her home
- Learn about unwritten codes that are followed religiously in the neighborhood
- Enjoy a unique festive atmosphere
Have your camera ready for this Christmas lights excursion, to snap photos of the top homes best lighting displays in the neighborhood. Discover the unwritten codes that are followed religiously by the residents of Dyker Heights. Take this tour in Brooklyn and soak up the magical Christmas atmosphere.
- 1.5-hour tour
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
In front of Mocha Mocha Coffee, 8602 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209. Subway directions from Manhattan: Take the "R" Train towards Downtown/Bay Ridge. Exit at the 86th Street stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 263037