Admire the most spectacular display of lights that adorn Brooklyn homes during the festive season on this guided tour. Explore Dyker Heights, most famous for its Christmas decorations put up by its residents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 566 10th Avenue. Please look out for your tour guide who will be holding a sign saying ‘Christmas Tour’. The guide will then show you where the bus is located.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Children up to 3 years old don't need a ticket as long as they sit on an adult's laps
- The tour can last from 3.5 hours to a little more than 4 hours depending on traffic
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1-hour walking tour of Dyker Heights)
- Restrooms are available on the bus
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately