Discover the culinary history of Brooklyn on this whistle-stop tour of the best food stops in this bustling borough. Taste food from the New America, the Middle East, and Italy with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside of 61 Bergen Street (near the F/G subway entrance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- The dress code for this tour is casual. Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the activity provider at the time of booking if you'll be bringing a child under the age of 6