Discover the culinary history of Brooklyn on this whistle-stop tour of the best food stops in this bustling borough. Taste food from the New America, the Middle East, and Italy with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside of 61 Bergen Street (near the F/G subway entrance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- The maximum number of people on this tour will be 12 passengers.