Explore the exciting boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan on this 12-mile, or 19.3-kilometer, bike tour. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for some great views of New York City, and pedal past some of the city's most iconic and famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Unlimited Biking, 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038. This is between Spruce Street and Beekman Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.