Explore the exciting boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan on this 12-mile, or 19.3-kilometer, bike tour. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for some great views of New York City, and pedal past some of the city's most iconic and famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Unlimited Biking, 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038. This is between Spruce Street and Beekman Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are not permitted on this tour for the safety of the group
- Tours may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- If it's not possible to reschedule the tour, you will receive full credit or a refund