Take an informative walking tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and its dramatic history. Stroll through the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood known as Dumbo with its art galleries, high-end boutiques, pizzerias, delicious desserts, and scenic waterfront views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy fabulous views of the Manhattan skyline, while learning the fascinating history of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood known as Dumbo
- Make use of several fantastic photo opportunities
- Licensed New York tour guide
- 2-hour walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Optional tastings
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting place is in front of the Tweed Court House, 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007 (between Broadway and Centre Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for the Brooklyn Bridge crossing, and exploring the streets of the Dumbo neighborhood.
- Please note the tour can take any duration between 2 and 2.5 hours. Please prepare your day accordingly.