See the real Brooklyn, get a better understanding of its multi-cultural diversity, and enjoy sampling its tasty food. This half-day guided walking tour, with many stops to get off and walk around, reveals the highlights of this popular destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You'll find the meeting point at corner of Carmine Street and 6th Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, tours operate rain or shine. Much of this tour takes place on a comfortable temperature-controlled bus. While there is walking in each of the neighborhoods, this tour is comfortable even during the colder months
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring child seats for all children under 6 years. These will not be supplied on the tour
- Please note that all tickets are sold at the full adult price, and all people attending will need to purchase a ticket - this includes children and infants