Take a tour through Brooklyn as your learn about the area's favorite food: pizza! On this 4.5-hour tour, you will be taken around and exposed not only to pizza, but also to Brooklyn's neighborhoods, landmarks, and famous movie locations.
What to Expect
Instead, treat yourself to a 4.5-hour guided bus tour that covers pizza and Brooklyn, from one end to the other.
Enjoy food at the award winning, Neapolitan-style pizza at Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge, as well as at the legendary Sicilian-style pizza at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst.
In between, you'll visit the unique neighborhoods, landmarks, and movie locations that have made Brooklyn famous.
Tour highlights include:
• Brooklyn Bridge Park for the most spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge
• Coney Island's landmark amusement park and boardwalk
• The scenic Brooklyn and Verrazano-Narrows Bridges
• The history of pizza from Italy to Brooklyn
• The Brooklyn Army Terminal where Elvis shipped off to Germany in 1958
• Million-dollar homes along scenic Shore Road in Bay Ridge, including the famous "Gingerbread House"
• Locations from movies filmed in Brooklyn such as Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection, Annie Hall, and many more.
- 2 slices of pizza and a soft drink at both pizzerias
Meet on the North East corner of East 13th Street and 4th Avenue in front of the Liquiteria juice bar in the Union Square area of Manhattan. Please arrive promptly at 10:45 ready for the tour departure at 11:00.
What to Remember
There are no exchanges or refunds once tickets are purchased.