Marvel at the beautiful islands of the Canadian Pacific coast from a seaplane above the water. Wander the quaint streets of Victoria with their English-style charm. Enjoy the flowers at the Butchart Gardens and travel back to Vancouver in a speedboat.
What to Expect
Combine adventure and culture on this unique day trip to Victoria and the famous Butchart Gardens. Leaving from Vancouver in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken for a thrilling journey in a seaplane over the fascinating islands of the Canadian Pacific coast.
You'll land in Victoria city center at around 10:00, giving you plenty of time to stroll the streets and admire the quirky English style. In the afternoon you'll be driven to the world-famous Butchart Gardens by bus. Once there, you'll have about 2 hours to admire the flowers and other plant life in these impressive gardens.
Travel back to Vancouver city center in a comfortable, covered speedboat at around 16:45. You'll arrive back at your hotel in Vancouver at around 19:30.
- Seaplane flight to Victoria
- Transportation and admission to Butchart Gardens
- Return journey through the Northwest Pacific islands by speed boat
- Hotel pick-up
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a valid photo ID
• Due to the amount of walking involved you are recommended to wear comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather
• This tour does not include a visit to Butchart Gardens. This can can be organized for an additional fee of $70 per person. This visit requires transport by bus to and from the gardens (30 minutes each way). The recommended time allowance for a visit is 2 hours