Go on an adventure at Britannia Beach's historic and award-winning copper mine and museum. Get an in-depth look at mining throughout the years, and ride deep into a real mine. Pan for gold, and enjoy Britannia's brand new live-action experience, BOOM!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You must show your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Once you have entered the museum, please walk along the boardwalk until you see a green door. Walk through the green door, then make your way up the stairs to the Train Pavillion where your guide will meet you for the underground portion of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will need to climb 48 stairs to the start of the underground tour
- Guests will be separated into groups of 4 to ensure adequate isolation and spacing