Explore Bristol's craft beer scene with this unique self-guided walking tour. Receive a welcome envelope with beer tokens and a map telling you where to go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Moor Beer Co. Days Rd, Bristol BS2 0QS, UK. Introduce yourself to the bar staff on arrival in this pub to receive your welcome envelope.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Party groups
Know before you go
- You'll be walking for around five minutes between stops, so if you struggle to walk that far then this tour is not suitable for you.
- Please dress appropriately for changeable weather as the tour will go ahead no matter what.
- Please note, each venue has the right to refuse entry and or refuse to serve alcohol if you can't prove that you are legally old enough to drink or if they deem your behaviour unacceptable.
- You don't have to drink all the beers just because they're included.