Tag-along Tour of Straddie
From $65 Per group up to 2Book now
- Experience the serenity of North Stradbroke Island, just off the coast of Brisbane, a true island paradise
- We open all your senses and both sides of the island to you, with a vehicle training session included
- Take in the island's beautiful beaches
- Enjoy a morning tea to get your day off to the perfect start
Test out your own vehicle and get to know what it will actually can and can't do during a training session. We'll give you expert advice to increase your confidence in sand driving and make sure you feel safe before we head off.
Morning tea is provided at one of the lakes, before we drive out Main beach followed by Flinders Beach, where we will settle down for our BBQ lunch on the beach.
The tour take a good six hours to complete and runs in conjunction with our 4WD Eco Tour (island pick-up).
How to get your vehicle to Straddie from Cleveland:
We will give you all the finer details when you book via email so don't worry about a thing!
The Big Red Cat is the vehicular ferry you will need to book on. It leaves from Emmett Drive in Cleveland, a Bayside suburb of Brisbane.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Morning tea provided
- Council fees and permits
We will pick you up from your Island accommodation. To arrive at North Stradbroke Island, the Big Red Cat is the vehicular ferry you will need to book on. It leaves from Emmett Drive in Cleveland, a Bayside suburb of Brisbane. (Open in Google Maps)
Sunscreen of your choice
Sunglasses and a hat
Favourite water bottle (we have top ups)
A BIG SMILE!
The tour can only run with minimum numbers so please contact us first to make sure.
Product ID: 23947