Travel to Moreton Island for a day of adventure, relaxation, and discovery with lunch included. Feed wild dolphins on this one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience. Explore one of Australia's best snorkelling locations set among dramatic shipwrecks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Tangalooma Wharf is located at 220 Holt Street, Pinkenba QLD 4008 (Brisbane Wharf). Please arrive at the wharf 1 hour before your scheduled departure time to collect your boarding pass for the ferry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The dolphin feeding experience is dependent on dolphin attendance, tides and weather conditions. The dolphins are wild, therefore arrival is not guaranteed, though there is a 98% chance of arrival
- Wear something you do not mind getting wet for the dolphin feeding experience
- Tour return time varies throughout the year according to sunset times. Tour departs Moreton Island at approximately 7 PM in winter, 7:30 PM in fall and spring, and 8:00 PM in summer. Tour returns back to Brisbane approximately 75 minutes later
- Some of the activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For safety reasons, please advise if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy, or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease, or illness that may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate
- There is a minimum age of 6 years old