Full Day Moreton Island Tour from Brisbane
From $116 per personBook now
- Explore the world's third-largest sand island and the beautiful waters around it
- Choose from a dazzling variety of activites including snorkeling, sailing, banana boats and beach sports for one low price
- Expect to see wobbegongs, trevally, kingfish, dugongs, sea turtles, yellowtail, dolphins, tuna and an abundance of tropical reef fish
- Start the fun just 75 minutes after you leave the Brisbane wharf
A 75-minute boat ride takes you from Brisbane's Holt Street Wharf to the Tangalooma Island Resort, and includes everything you could want from a day by or in the sea.
Learn to sail on a catamaran; paddle around in an outrigger canoe or kayak, or on a paddleboard; or opt for the adrenaline rush of a banana boat ride or a motorboat under your control. Go on a guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma wrecks or explore the undersea world your own way.
For a break or more laid-back alternatives, cruise the beach on a Segway, take up the challenge of a rod and reel, or settle back on a sightseeing and fish-feeding cruise.
Any three of those premium activities are yours to choose with this package, but that's only part of the fun. You also get to play beach and other sports including minigolf, try your hand at archery, swim in the resort's pools and make short, 1-hour snorkeling and kayaking runs to your heart's content.
If that sounds like a lot, it's only because it is – for one reasonable price. It is a full day, so the boat departs the mainland at 7:00. The return trip leaves the island at 16:00.
- Transportation by catamaran from Holt Street Wharf to the island and back
- Choice of 3 out of 10 premium activities, plus bonus activities
- Full use of resort facilities for the day
- Optional CBD return transfers (available for AUD 45 per person)
Self-Drive Option: Please arrive at 220 Holt St Wharf, Brisbane, Queensland, no later than 6:30 to check in and collect your boarding pass. Boat departs from Holt St Wharf Tangalooma at 7:00. Return Transfer Option: Available to purchase for 39 AUD per person. Pick-up details below. 7am boat departure: Bunk Backpackers - 5:45 Rendezvous Hotel - 5:55 Hilton Hotel - 6:00 Abey Apartments, Roma St (Outisde QLD Police Headquarters) - 6:05 YHA Hostel - 6:10
Please ensure you bring a change of clothes, towel, sunscreen and water
Specific activities are booked with Tangatours upon arrival at Tangalooma Island Resort
Tangatours has the right to cancel or reschedule any activities it deems unsafe due to unfavorable weather conditions
Product ID: 18711