From Brisbane: Stradbroke Island Day Tour
From $115 per personBook now
- Enjoy a 40-minute cruise across Moreton Bay
- Visit a tea-tree lake for an optional swim
- Take in the rugged views on a walk in the North Gorge
At almost 40 kilometers long, Stradbroke Island is the second-largest sand island in the world. Located just off the coast from Brisbane, it has beautiful beaches, a rugged coastline and forests that are home to large numbers of kangaroos and koala bears. The crystal clear waters are safe to swim in year round.
Following your transfer from Brisbane, enjoy a memorable experience where the waters teem with large schools of dolphins, manta rays and turtles. All of these creatures can be seen from Point Lookout. The lookout is considered Australia’s best land-based vantage point for spotting migrating humpback whales in the winter.
During the tour, you will enjoy a 40-minute cruise across Moreton Bay, visit a tea-tree lake, where you are free to swim if you want and walk the North Gorge to admire the rugged views.
- National Park fees
- Ferry fare
- Lunch (main course, tea or coffee)
- Pick-up from central Brisbane
- Small-group guided tour
- Morning and afternoon tea (can be purchased on board the ferry)
- Hotel pick-up (can be purchased separately for a small fee)
Meet at bus stop 125, 161 Roma Street, Brisbane. This is outside Brisbane Transit Centre (Roma Street Railway Station) and opposite the entrance to the Police Building. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour is suitable for those over 3 years old
• Guests must have reasonable mobility as walking and stairs are part of the gorge experience
• Wheelchairs, strollers, and mobility aids cannot be carried on the buses
• A limited meal selection is provided, but vegetarian and gluten-free options are available
Product ID: 68258