Venture to new heights on a 2-hour climb of Brisbane’s most iconic landmark: the Story Bridge. Choose a time from early morning to twilight and follow your guide as you take in a full 360-degree panorama of Brisbane and its surroundings.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Story Bridge Adventure Climb, 170 Main Street, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Breathable clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable, lightweight clothing and fully enclosed shoes (joggers or sneakers are ideal).
- Please be aware that all customers must register below .05 on a breathalyzer prior to climbing.
- Pregnant customers may participate in a bridge climb up to 20 weeks - however, the abseil activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Children 10-16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult - maximum 3 children for every 1 adult.
- Minimum height 130 cm (4'2).
- Maximum weight for abseil is 115kg (250lbs). Maximum weight for the climb is 130kg (285lbs).
- Tour operates in most weather conditions. In rain or cold conditions, protective clothing will be provided. In the event of extreme weather activity (such as an electrical storm or hail storm), we will do our very best to reschedule customers for another day.