Experience Australia's incredible wildlife first hand at Australia Zoo, located at the home of the late Steve Irwin. Learn to handle snakes, see mighty tigers, and watch crocs perform a Wildlife Warriors live show.
What to Expect
Go wild on a full-day adventure at Australia Zoo, and discover one of the most celebrated zoos on the planet. Drive north from Brisbane and the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast, enjoying glimpses of the Glasshouse Mountains.
Set up by Bob and Lyn Irwin in 1970, it was their son, Steve Irwin - the Crocodile Hunter himself – who put it on the map as one of the most interactive zoos in the world. Now home to over 1,000 animals, you can tour at your own pace.
Learn how to handle snakes, or watch a beautiful demonstration of tropical birds. Get your adrenaline pumping at the Crocoseum, where the “Wildlife Warriors” put on a daredevil show.
For more thrills, visit Tiger Temple, home to critically endangered tigers and cheetahs. Alternatively, get a great orientation tour on the Safari Shuttle, or a unique souvenir photo during an animal photo session. If you are feeling hungry, visit one of the restaurants and cafés, such as Feeding Frenzy, Dingo Diner, or Kanga Kiosks.
After your fun-packed day, relax on the return transfer, driving along the balmy South West Pacific coast.
- Coach tour
- Shows at Australia Zoo
What's Not Included
- Australia Zoo photo session
Know Before You Go
• Please call and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure
• Cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure 100% cancellation fee applies
• Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
• A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare