Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Unitarian Church on New Road, Brighton, BN1 1UF.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You are advised to bring drinking water in hot weather, and a jacket in case of rain
- Remember to bring a camera as there will be photo opportunities at many historical sights and beautiful points of interest
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 72 hours before tour is due to depart. No refund is offered for cancellations less than 72 hours prior to tour
- If you miss your tour for any reason, your reservation can be moved to another day, where space is available
- Refunds will not be offered to customers who fail to turn up for their tour at the designated time
- An immediate refund will be given to any customer who is unable to complete the tour due to mechanical problems with their bike
- Most customers are happy to ride in the rain. However, in the event of extreme weather conditions the tour can be rescheduled, or if this is not acceptable a full refund will be paid