Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.
What to Expect
Take a leisurely 2.5-hour bike tour of Brighton to see all the coastal city’s main monuments, with plenty of stops for photo opportunities along the way.
Departing from Brighton Rail Station, your guide will lead you through the city’s colorful streets, from the bohemian quarters of North Laine to the opulent Oriental architecture of the Royal Pavilion, with some hidden extras en route that even the guide books miss.
Prepare to laugh out loud at quirky tales of Brighton’s yesteryear as you cycle along the smooth bike paths of the beach front and discover the quaint Fishing Quarter. See the handsome Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square and Preston Manor, where the grounds include lovely orchards and gardens.
Back at the meeting point, if you’ve developed a taste for biking Brighton, you are free to hire the bike to explore on your own.
Know Before You Go
• You are advised to bring drinking water in hot weather, and a jacket in case of rain
• Remember to bring a camera as there will be photo opportunities at many historical sights and beautiful points of interest
• Bookings can be cancelled up to 72 hours before tour is due to depart. No refund is offered for cancellations less than 72 hours prior to tour
• If you miss your tour for any reason, your reservation can be moved to another day, where space is available
• Refunds will not be offered to customers who fail to turn up for their tour at the designated time
• An immediate refund will be given to any customer who is unable to complete the tour due to mechanical problems with their bike
• Most customers are happy to ride in the rain. However, in the event of extreme weather conditions the tour can be rescheduled, or if this is not acceptable a full refund will be paid