Get an adrenaline rush on the longest zip line on the south coast of England and experience Brighton from a different perspective. Race your friends on a dual zip line.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1TB, United Kingdom. Go to the zip line ticket office to confirm your booking for the session.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Hair tie
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be at least 1.3 meters tall
- You must weigh more than 30kg and less than 120kg; minimum weight limits are subject to the manager's discretion on windy days
- Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- You need to wear closed-toe shoes
- Dress for the weather, and make sure your stomach area is covered
- Swimwear, skirts, and jewelry are not allowed
- Long hair should be tied back
- Tickets are Non-Refundable but are transferable within a year of the booking
- The Brighton Zipwire is weather dependant