Discover Brighton as you taste your way through town on a 2-hour walking food tour. We make regular stops for tastings of local food and drinks (non alcoholic) and focus on the more unusual places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of St Bartholomew’s Church, a 2-minute walk from Brighton station. When you arrive at the station, walk towards the back and go to the right corner. Continue parallel to the train track and after a minute you will reach some steps on your right. Go down the steps and the church will be on your left, just past a big Sainsbury's.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometers at a gentle pace (we do sit down for some tasters)
- Children are welcome (do contact us in advance)
- Vegan and vegetarian options available
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events
- Group size is limited to 10 participants (10 guests per tour guide).
- Additional food and drinks will not be provided
- Individuals can participate, but only as a private tour