Board a City Sightseeing Brighton bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 or 2 days. Discover sights such as the Marina and the infamous Brighton Pier, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Stop 1 - Palace Pier. Passengers can join and leave the tour at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Red Route: April 11 to October 29; First Tour: 10 AM; Last Tour: 5 PM
- Duration: 50 minutes; Frequency: Every 60 minutes (every 30 minutes between 29th May and 17th September)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Your ticket can also be used for unlimited travel on all Brighton and Hove Bus services for the period of validity, including bus journeys to the spectacular Seven Sisters on routes 12X or 13X or the splendid Devils Dyke on route 77
- Mobile tickets only accepted at bus stop 1. Paper vouchers are accepted at all stops.