Sample your way around the seaside city of Brighton on this guided walking tour. Visit some of Brighton’s most beloved chocolate shops with a local and taste a selection of delicious sweet treats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of St Bartholomew’s Church, a 5-minute walk from Brighton station. When you enter the station's main entrance (there is a Marks and Spencer on your left and ticket machines on your right), go to the northernmost right side past the ticket machines, and follow the path which is parallel with the train tracks. There are pictures of Brighton, so it is easy to recognize. Continue straight ahead until you come to some steps on your right. Go down the steps (at some point you need to cross a big road, but you continue further down once you have crossed it), past a big Sainsbury's (on your left) and you will see the church on your left side as well.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Please book a minimum of 24 hours in advance, so we can inform the local partners we work with well in advance (the cut-off time on the site says 10 hours, but this is not enough to arrange a tasting)
- You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometers at a gentle pace (most of the tasters are taken whilst you are standing)
- Children are welcome (do contact the activity provider in advance)
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events
- The tour is 2 hours long and can run over time. Therefore, do not book an event or a meal immediately after
- There will be no refund for late arrivals