Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Registration point is at road level through the caféOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- The iDrop is psychologically challenging and participants are advised that they are likely to experience some level of fear
- Essential medication can be taken up in the pod. You must notify your instructor on the day of your iDrop if you require such medication.
- You may wear hearing aids and spectacles provided they are secure and not loose-fitting.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in a fit state of health to complete the iDrop. If in doubt, you must consult your medical practitioner before embarking on this experience