Snorkel over 5 fantastic shipwrecks in Barbados, and feed and swim with the turtles. Dive into gorgeous Caribbean waters to explore colorful tropical fish, and then enjoy a buffet lunch with drinks in an uncrowded atmosphere.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 2-hour snorkel tour in Barbados, and explore over 5 beautiful wrecks in Carlisle Bay. You will also feed and swim with lovable sea turtles and tropical fish.
It is a safe and guided tour with a maximum of 10 persons on any trip for a more intimate experience and uncrowded atmosphere. All snorkel and safety equipment is provided, and the package also includes transportation to and from your accommodation.
After your thrilling snorkel session, enjoy a sumptuous Barbadian BBQ buffet lunch, with your choice of fresh grilled fish, BBQ USDA striploin steak, or baked chicken, along with Bajan sides. Tuck in to macaroni pie, vegetable rice, steamed vegetables, tossed salad, coleslaw, corn, and garlic bread. Refreshments are served, including a legendary rum punch to complete your day.
- Snorkeling over 5 beautiful wrecks in Carlisle Bay
- Feeding and swimming with the turtles and fish
- A sumptuous buffet lunch and refreshing drinks after the tour
- Snorkel equipment provided
- Uncrowded atmosphere with a maximum of 10 persons per tour
- Safe and guided tour
- Transportation to and from your accommodation