Come join this journey back to the 18th century Barbados as the life and times of British military occupation in Barbados are brought back to life. This tour with audio guide is engaging as you learn about the many historic buildings in this area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour starts in front of the Barbados Museum, The Garrison, St. Michael, Barbados. It is located across the street from the Garrison Savannah at the Garrison, St. Michael. You will find your guide at the entrance gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.