Explore some of the rums of Barbados on this informative guided tour. Discover how this famous rum is made, visit a local rum store, witness plantation life, and sample some award-winning rum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel on the south coast or west coast. Please contact the local partner to confirm pickup time and location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Participants aged between 16 and 21 years old are allowed to sample rum if accompanied by a parent
- Due to Covid 19, this tour now includes visits to the Mount Gay Visitor Centre and Foursquare Rum Distillery and no longer includes a visit to a plantation